This therapeutic bath contains two active substances that are selenium and zeolites.
Selenium is a microelement that is a constituent of enzymes and hormones. It is essential for the normal functioning of our body. Zeolites, that are popularly called “boiling stones”, are natural minerals crystallized of volcanic rocks in their mutual interference with sea water for over millions of years. They contain a wide range of microelements. Selenium recovers damaged cell membranes, protects cells from harmful chemical substances and radiation, infections and viruses, and participates in the synthesis of coenzyme Q10 which protects the heart from oxygen deficiency. Selenium contributes to the absorption of drugs and reduces the side effects of a number of medication. It is also a good supplement to a variety of physiotherapeutic procedures.
Selenium spa is prescribed for the following medical conditions:
• Skin diseases (psoriasis, eczema, acne);
• Cardiovascular system diseases;
• Digestive system disorders (including hepatitis, pancreatitis);
• Musculoskeletal system disorders (arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondritis with pain syndrome, osteoporosis);
• Urogenital disorders and prostatitis;
• Thyroid disorders and diabetes.