Salt bath is a treatment and cosmetic procedure with the use of salt.
Salt is known for its health properties:
• Salt solution draws out the excess moisture from the body due to the difference in the concentration.
• Draining effect relieves swelling, which contributes to weight loss.
• Irritating effect stimulates skin microcirculation and activates metabolic processes.
• Skin becomes more elastic and resilient, and toxins are excreted more actively.
• Epidermis better absorbs calcium and iodine.
This procedure is successfully used in the treatment of many diseases. It is prescribed to achieve the following effects:
• Increases heat gain by the skin, and thus facilitates metabolism;
• Relieves pain caused by radiculitis, rheumatism, tendonitis and musculoskeletal system injuries;
• Facilitates skin healing in case of psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, diathesis and such injuries as scratches and wounds;
• Relieves tension and stress, improves sleep;
• Eliminates muscle spasms, back pain, and your body gets the feeling of weightlessness;
• Favors blood pressure normalization;
• Strengthens the immune system and increases vitality.